Heera Chakki Atta is 100 percent whole wheat grain atta with fiber which is cardinal for a healthy digestive method. A natural ingredient for entire health and vitality, plus iron, which acts as a conveyor of oxygen in the body. Chakki atta is wheat flour milled in the traditional Indian method for making Indian flatbread called Chapati.
Our Whole Wheat Flour consists of 9 nutrient-rich, healthy grains like millets, oats, chickpeas, and maize. Chakki atta is suitable for making Indian style chapati, multigrain naan, missi roti, chakra, etc. This Fresh¬† Heera Premium Atta is perfect for all traditional bread.
- Flour that has been milled to perfection.
- For chapati and other flatbread recipes.
- Can be used for many baking recipes too.
- Natural fiber and energy for your good health.
- Contains: Wheat.
- Units: 5000 Gram.
- Weight: 5 Kilograms.
- Dimensions: 40.4 X 7.3 X 6.8 Cm; 5 Kilograms
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.