Heera Chakki Atta is 100 percent whole wheat grain atta with fiber which is cardinal for a healthy digestive method. A natural ingredient for entire health and vitality, plus iron, which acts as a conveyor of oxygen in the body. Chakki atta is wheat flour milled in the traditional Indian method for making Indian flatbread called Chapati.
Our Whole Wheat Flour consists of 9 nutrient-rich, healthy grains like millets, oats, chickpeas, and maize. Chakki atta is suitable for making Indian style chapati, multigrain naan, missi roti, chakra, etc. This Fresh Heera Premium Atta is perfect for all traditional bread.
- Flour that has been milled to perfection.
- For chapati and other flatbread recipes.
- Can be used for many baking recipes too.
- Natural fiber and energy for your good health.
- Contains: Wheat.
- Units: 5000 Gram.
- Weight: 5 Kilograms.
- Dimensions: 40.4 X 7.3 X 6.8 Cm; 5 Kilograms
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.