Haldiram's Chakoli is a deep-fried snack. It is made of rice flour, gram flour, wheat flour, or lentil flour. This is known as murukku in Tamil. They are a must snack for Diwali. They are also spiced up with some selected spices. They taste mildly spicy. They are made spiral in shape.
Their shape somewhat resembles jalebi. The dough is prepared with all the ingredients mixed together. All the ingredients are fresh and of high quality. They are made into thick dough and made spiral shapes with the help of chakli making hand machines.
• This Snack typically made from flours of rice, Bengal gram, and black gram.
• Haldiram's Chakoli bring you the traditional Indian snack in one pack
• The Chakoli has a crispy texture that makes it hard to resist.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.