Linseeds are the richest plant source of omega 3 fats, which are essential for a healthy brain, heart, joints and immune system. Due to the high content of plant chemicals known as phytoestrogens, linseeds have been called nature's answer to hormone replacement therapy.
Linseed is the small, reddish-brown or golden-yellow seed of the common flax plant, linum usitatissimum, the same plant that‚Äôs used to grow the fibre from which linen has been made for thousands of years. Linseeds add marked dietary fibre to your diet, and thus should first be added in modest amounts and always with increased liquid intake.
- Culinary grade linseed or flaxseed oil has a rich
- Buttery taste and it is useful to add richness to dishes.
- Linseeds are also a great binder, and work really well as an egg replacer in lots of recipes.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.