Herbs Thyme is a mediterranean herb with dietary, medicinal, and ornamental uses. The flowers, leaves, and oil of thyme have been used to treat a range of symptoms and complaints. These include diarrhea, stomach ache, arthritis, and sore throat. The most common variety is the Thymus vulgaris.
Herbs Thyme has a powerful ability to kill off bacteria and viruses and should be taken at first signs of a cold or illness. Thyme contains antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, carminative, diaphoretic, and expectorant properties that support healing throughout the entire body. Thyme helps fight respiratory infections and is a natural expectorant that serves as an antiseptic and helps expel mucus. It's also good for soothing coughs and fighting nasal congestion.
- Thymol is one of a naturally occurring class of compounds known as biocides.
- These are substances that can destroy harmful organisms, such as infectious bacteria.
- Used alongside other biocides, such as carvacrol, thyme has strong antimicrobial properties.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.