Herbs Parsley is a versatile herb that provides a concentrated source of nutrients. It's particularly rich in vitamins A, C, and K. The vitamins and beneficial plant compounds in parsley may improve bone health, protect against chronic diseases, and provide antioxidant benefits.
Herbs Parsley is high in nitrates that help dilate blood vessels, which improves blood flow and lowers high blood pressure. Research indicates that nitrate-rich foods like parsley can help maintain a healthy blood pressure level. It also works as a natural diuretic which can help to flush away toxins and excess fluid. Another important factor that parsley helps with is in maintaining blood sugar balance, and the chlorophyll content can aid weight loss.
- Parsley is a common herb that may help with digestive disorders.
- A tea that includes the leaves or seeds of the plant may help to relieve mild constipation.
- People have chewed the leaves or stem to address issues such as bad breath and flatulence.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.