Dried Rubbed Spearmint is a culinary and medicinal herb that has been used in medicine and cooking for thousands of years. It adds flavor, and it may have several health benefits. Through its delicious and rich flavor, it provides beneficial properties, such as detoxifier, anti-anemic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant.
Herbs Dried Rubbed Spearmint used in chutney and pesto. Try adding dried mint leaves to curries, casseroles, and stews or using them as a rub for racks of lamb. If you aren't an active or experienced cook, you can enjoy dried mint leaves sprinkled over soups, salads, cooked vegetables, fresh fruit, or yogurt.
- Used to treat bad breath.
- May improve brain function and cold symptoms.
- Used to reduce nipple pain from breastfeeding.
- May help treat IBS and indigestion.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.