Herbs Basil is an excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It's also a good source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Basil isn't simply for internal use. When basil's oils are extracted to make essential oil, it is used for treating cuts, wounds, and skin infections. It is a tender plant and is used in cuisines worldwide.
Herbs Basil leaves may taste somewhat like anise, with a strong, pungent, often sweet smell. There are many varieties of basil, as well as several related species or hybrids also called basil. It's not only Italian food that benefits from basil. Tomato-based dishes the world over salads, salsas, pizzas, soups, and slow-cooked stews‚Äö√Ñ√Æbenefit from its fragrant aroma and deep green color. We like tossing a few basil leaves into tomato soup and including them in baked-egg frittatas for a brunch buffet.
- The most popular and widely used culinary herb.
- It is a tender annual, aromatic plant with a spicy odor and flavor.¬¨‚Ä†
- It grows 12-18 inches tall and foliage color can range from green to purple.
- Foliage size can vary from large lettuce-like leaves to very small leaves, half an inch in size.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.