Dhana Jeera Mix milled from fresh cumin & coriander seeds. This particular spice is milled using the traditional Stone Mill method which enhances the natural taste of the product. Cumin and coriander roasted powder is used to make many Indian curries for extra spice and aroma.
Dhana Jeera Mix is a grounded mixed spice also popularly known as Jal -jeera. The Fudco Dhana jeera mix consists of cumin ginger, black pepper, black salt, mint, chilli or hot pepper, and some fruit powder. (Fruit powder usually consist of either mango or some kind of citrus zest)¬†
- Milled from fresh cumin & coriander seeds
- Dhana Jeera is a delicate blend of coriander seed and cumin seed crushed into a powder.
- Both are used in cooking extensively and so this blend has many uses.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.