Split Fenugreek¬†Seeds are an herb that is similar to a clover. It is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. The seeds are utilized in cooking, in medicine, and to cover the taste of other medicine. Methi seeds smell and taste similar to maple syrup.
The flavor of fenugreek is nice yet bitter with a touch of maple. Fenugreek is commonly used in Indian curries and bread from South Asia and Ethiopia. Fenugreek can be used in pickling to enhance the flavor of meats and vegetables. Use caution until you become familiar with fenugreek as too much can make a dish bitter. Dry roasting these seeds will bring out an aromatic, sweet flavor.
- There are 4 ways you can consume fenugreek seeds.
- Consume it raw on an empty stomach after soaking it overnight to aid weight loss.
- Eat it as a sprout as is or add it to a salad.
- You can dry the seeds, grind them into a powder, and sprinkle on meat to give it more flavor.
- Or you can grind it into a paste and add it to curry.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.