Black sesame seeds are small, flat, oily seeds that grow in the fruit pods of the Sesamum indicum plant, which has been cultivated for thousands of years. Sesame seeds grow in a variety of colors, including shades of black, brown, tan, gray, gold, and white. Black sesame seeds are an especially rich source of macrominerals and trace minerals.¬†
Your body requires trace minerals only in small amounts, while macrominerals are required in larger quantities. Black sesame seeds are primarily produced in Asia, although they‚Äôre quickly gaining popularity around the world. This rise in popularity could be due to the belief that black sesame seeds are better for your health, but you may wonder whether this claim is true
- Black sesame seeds are rich in nutrients that support optimal health
- Regularly eating them may have specific benefits.¬†
- One reason why black sesame seeds could be so beneficial to health is due to the seeds' effects on oxidative stress
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.