Punjabi wadi or punjabi wadiyan, how to make punjabi wadi or wadiyan. For those who do not know, basically wadis are spiced & sun dried dumplings made from ground lentils. They are meaty in texture as well as in taste.
Punjabi Warian is another wholesome food product offered. It contains soya and wheat which makes the eating experience more delightful. It is a rich source of fiber and proteins and is extremely delicious.
- Punjabi Warian is another wholesome food product offered.
- It contains soya and wheat which makes the eating experience more delightful.
- Punjabi Warian or also called wadiyan, are mildly spiced, deliciously flavored sun dried dumplings made from lentils or pulses
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.