Punjabi wadi or punjabi wadiyan, how to make punjabi wadi or wadiyan. For those who do not know, basically wadis are spiced & sun dried dumplings made from ground lentils. They are meaty in texture as well as in taste.
¬†Punjabi Warian is another wholesome food product offered. It contains soya and wheat which makes the eating experience more delightful. It is a rich source of fiber and proteins and is extremely delicious.
- Punjabi Warian is another wholesome food product offered.¬†
- It contains soya and wheat which makes the eating experience more delightful.
- Punjabi Warian or also called wadiyan, are mildly spiced, deliciously flavored sun dried dumplings made from lentils or pulses
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.