Pearl Barley Millet¬†flour makes headway as whole grain sources. Barley delivers a pleasant, rich, slightly nutty grain flavor. Barley and its high soluble fiber content may provide heart health benefits. Millet may be more popular in Asia and Africa, but its crunch and corn-like flavor might influence American cuisine as well.
Barley Millet flour¬†is a very healthy grain. It's rich in vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial plant compounds. It's also high in fiber, which is responsible for most of its health benefits, ranging from better digestion to reduced hunger and weight loss.
- Barley is a versatile cereal grain that has been consumed for thousands of years.
- It's rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, easy to digest, and has a slightly sweet, nutty flavor.
- Use millet in soups, salads, and stews.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.