¬†Black mustard seeds¬†have a well deserved reputation for their pungent¬†spicy¬†aroma and flavor. Most common in Indian cooking¬†black mustard seeds¬†are often fried in oil, making them sweet and mild while releasing a nutty aroma.
¬†Black mustard¬†oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis.¬†Black mustard seed¬†is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite. Some people make a paste by mixing ground¬†black mustard seed¬†with warm water.
- The mustard who roams the streets at night fighting crime and wearing a domino mask.¬†
- Dark and intoxicating, it will put you in your place if you cross it.
- Black mustard seeds can be used whole or fresh before application.¬†
- Add this product to vinagrette, chutney, spice or toast dressings and add with other Indian spices for a homemade spice mix.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.