Mung Whole can be enjoyed sprouted, both raw and cooked. The sprouted beans are awesome enjoyed in stir-fry meals and curries. Mung beans sprouts also can be substituted in cooking also. Sunflower sprouts and soybean sprouts are an honest substitute for mung sprouts due to their bean-like flavor. The sprouts are mainly utilized in stir-fries and supply a crunchy texture to Asian cuisine.
These are high in important vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber. Sprouted mung beans consist of fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids. Mung beans are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce your risks of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- In many Asian countries, mung soup is usually consumed on hot summer days.
- These beans have a rather sweet taste and are sold fresh, as sprouts or as dried beans.
- Mung beans are versatile and typically eaten in salads, soups, and stir-frys.
- They‚Äôre high in nutrients and believed to assist many ailments.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.