Jawantri or Mace is the aril of nutmeg seeds. It is the lacy reddish growth which covers the seed of nutmegs. With its rich aroma, and slightly bitter taste, mace is used as a spice in cooking. This 200g pack from East End contains dried Jawantri.
Mace is the crimson or bright red coloured spice or condiment, present as the second membrane covering the seed of the nutmeg fruit or the nutmeg. Its taste is milder than that of nutmeg and is used in recipes which are delicately flavoured.
- It improves taste & appetite
- It improves the complexion and skin tone
- It is a tonic for the human heart
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.