A korma can be mildly spiced or fiery and may use lamb, goat meat, chicken, beef or game; some kormas combine meat and vegetables such as spinach and turnip. Korma has a variety of health benefits that you may not expect. Most obviously, it is a great source of protein.¬†
Protein is essential for repairing cell and muscle tissue damage. It also helps recover from muscle fatigue, so this dish is great for active people like athletes and energetic children. Korma or kurma recipes use yogurt and or coconut to make a spicy gravy that also uses vegetables or meat in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.¬†
- This kurma masala can be used for VEGETABLE KURMA, egg korma or chicken korma curry recipes .
- Very flavorful and different from the regular garam masala powders.¬†
- The spices used are almost the same with little variations or additions like black cardamom, nutmeg and mace.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.