Aside from its many culinary uses, nutmeg contains powerful anti-inflammatory plant compounds that act as antioxidants.
Nutmeg is the kernel of a fruit resembling an apricot. Nutmeg has a deliciously sweet and nutty flavor that's revealed when ground. It will enhance your favorite meat, soup and preserves; and adds an exotic touch to baked goods such as cookies, cakes and fruit pies
- In desserts, combine it with similar spices such as cinnamon, pepper and pot
- Whole nutmeg is hand picked for an intense nutty flavor
- Enjoyed in world cuisine including Indian, French, Swedish and Middle Eastern
- Try tasty recipes for scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots, and creamy spinach
- Add to holiday recipes for spiced cookies, gingerbread, pumpkin pie, and eggnog
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.