Aside from its many culinary uses, nutmeg contains powerful anti-inflammatory plant compounds that act as antioxidants. These may improve mood, blood sugar control, and heart health, though more research is needed on these effects in humans.
Nutmeg is the kernel of a fruit resembling an apricot. Nutmeg has a deliciously sweet and nutty flavor that's revealed when ground. It will enhance your favorite meat, soup and preserves; and adds an exotic touch to baked goods such as cookies, cakes and fruit pies
- In desserts, combine it with similar spices such as cinnamon, pepper and pot
- Whole nutmeg is hand picked for an intense nutty flavor
- Enjoyed in world cuisine including Indian, French, Swedish and Middle Eastern
- Try tasty recipes for scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots, and creamy spinach
- Add to holiday recipes for spiced cookies, gingerbread, pumpkin pie, and eggnog
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.