Cumin is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, native to a territory including the Middle East and stretching east to India. Its seeds – each one contained within a fruit, which is dried – are used in the cuisines of many cultures in both whole and ground form.
Cumin can be used both as the whole seed or ground. Cumin seed benefits from toasting before use to being out its aromatic, nutty flavor. Cumin is a staple ingredient in most curry powders and many spice blends. It's reserved primarily for savory recipes, like chili, stews, meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Cumin has a warm, earthy flavor and aroma with a bit of both sweetness and bitterness.
- The strong, earthy, slightly spicy flavor of cumin is available either freshly ground or as whole seeds.
- The whole seeds need to be toasted in order to reach the optimum flavor.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.