Ground Almonds are made from blanched almonds because the brown skin of unblanched almonds is bitter. Usually, the almonds are finely ground, but nothing says they technically couldn't be coarsely ground, more like a meal. When ground very finely, it is often referred to as ‚ÄúAlmond Flour.
Ground almonds can be used in baking, and work especially well in Bakewell tarts and gluten-free cakes. They can also be used in vegan recipes to add texture. Perfectly milled for baking, suitable for flavoring and thickening sauces Ground Almonds are the perfect ingredient for all of your cake baking exploits.¬†
- Ground almonds can be used in baking, and work especially well in Bakewell tarts and gluten-free cakes.¬†
- Almonds perfectly milled for baking
- Great source of fiber & protein
- High in potassium, Vitamin E & calcium
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.