Desiccated Coconut contains no cholesterol or trans fats, and is wealthy in a number of essential nutrients, including dietary fiber, manganese, copper, and selenium. A 1-ounce serving of Desiccated Coconut is high in saturated fat, providing over 80 percent of the amount of impregnating fat an adult should consume daily.
Desiccated Coconut is rich in dietary fiber, which supports the digestive system and helps fulfill your appetite. Desiccated Medium Coconut is a good source of iron, the mineral that delivers oxygen-rich blood cells throughout the body. High in zinc, Desiccated Coconut also boosts your immune system.
- Desiccated Coconut is cholesterol-free.
- It's best to get a boost of healthy energy.
- It adores being gently folded into genoise batters or meringues.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.