Mild curries are regularly made with a blend of yoghurt, coconut and fragrant herbs for a smooth taste with little heat but lots of flavour. A mild, all purpose Madras-style curry powder with a really good depth of flavour and colour.
Makes a very good Korma-style curry on its own or add a pinch of chilli or more black pepper to make a hotter mix. Alternatively, use the curry powder in conjunction with the garam masala and add at the end of cooking to add heat and fragrance.
- Add a pinch to vegetable soups, stews or fried singapore noodles
- This is a mild Madras style curry powder with no heat whatsoever coming from the chile powder it contains (paprika).
- Slightly "warmer" in flavor, with the ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon more prevalent than they might be otherwise.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.