Inspired by the Madras region of India, this aromatic blend of spices balances heat with intense flavor. Our Hot Madras Curry Powder is an authentic blend of fenugreek, coriander, cumin, turmeric, red pepper and garlic for richly flavored meat or vegetable curries with a bit of heat.
Curry is the quintessential dish of the Indian subcontinent. Madras Curry is a spice blend typical of areas around Chennai, India (the city formerly known as Madras). Less heat than the hot curry, less sweetness than the mild.
- This blend is richer and deeper and a little smoky.
- A madras curry is a fairly hot curry with a dark red thick sauce
- It's got slightly tangy notes to it from the addition of tamarind and fenugreek.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.