Crushed wheat is a¬†whole grain product used in baking made from grinding or chopping wheat berries into varying particle sizes. Even fine ground crushed wheat is substantially larger than flour particles and has the germ and hull of the wheat kernel, unlike white flour. The distinctively nutty food is versatile, low in calories and loaded with nutrients. It is a primary source of protein and also contains appreciable amounts of Minerals and Vitamins ‚Äì especially the B Vitamins. Crushed wheat is best used in whole wheat bread recipes. It can be used as a cereal, or in casseroles, salads and stuffing, as well as savoury preparations like upma or namkeen dalia.
Broken wheat or cracked wheat or couscous is made by milling whole raw wheat grains coarsely. Crushed wheat is used as a cereal, or in casseroles, salads, and stuffing, as well as savory preparations like upma or namkeen dalia. Toast crushed wheat at low/medium heat to boost the flavor and shorten the cooking time.
- It is often made during festivals or during any auspicious occasion
- Used In Many Cooking Products
- It is a primary source of protein and also contains appreciable amounts of Minerals and Vitamins ‚Äì especially the B Vitamins.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.