Brown basmati rice is the same as white basmati rice except that it's unmilled, so its long, needle-shaped grains retain all of their bran and germ. Cooked, it's slightly chewy with a light, nutty flavor, tender yet separate grains, and a wonderful fragrance.
They are high in phytochemicals as well as several B vitamins, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Folate, Copper and fibre. Studies show that eating whole grains can help lower risk of coronary heart disease and diabetes, as well as help to maintain body weight.
- Brown versions of basmati rice provide vital nutrients, brown basmati rice contains more fiber, phosphorus, zinc, and B vitamins.
- Brown basmati rice, can be a great addition to your weight loss diet.
- Brown basmati rice is also lower on the glycemic index
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.