Dried mango powder is a spice made by grinding dried mangoes. The powder preserves the acidic, tart, and spicy flavor of unripe mangoes. Dried mango powder is one of the most flavored powder masalas which is being used in various recipes. Dry mango powder is very popular with the name Aamchur or Amchur.
You can flavor paneer, biryani’s, pulao, kachumber, salads, and several dry and gravy vegetables with this Aamchur powder. The taste and flavors of chicken, fish, meat, prawns, pork, etc. can be enhanced with a pinch of Aamchur.
- Amchur is the best source of Vitamin A, C, and E.
- Amchur is the best substitute for tamarind and lemon.
- Amchur is commonly used for flavoring curries, chutneys, soups, and marinades.
- It can be used to flavor various kebabs, tandoori chicken, dry meat, fish, barbecue, and grilled recipes.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.