Almond oil may promote heart health, stabilize blood sugar levels, prevent free radical damage and help you maintain a healthy weight. What's more, the oil makes an excellent moisturizer for both the skin and hair, and it may even help prevent stretch marks and protect your skin from sun damage.
Almonds are a satisfying food with many potential health benefits. The oil that comes from these delicious tree nuts is commonly used as a natural ingredient in skin and hair care, but few people realize that it may also be good for your health.
- They are very rich in fat, making them a perfect source of oil.
- Almonds can be consumed whole, ground into flour, and even made into non-dairy milk.
- Sweet almonds are the variety typically eaten and used to make foods, oils, and cosmetics.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.