Our dark soybeans are wonderfully versatile. Enhance the sweetness and richness of your kitchen. Add Amoy Dark Soy Sauce when frying or roasting meat or vegetables to bring out the flavor.¬†
Chings Dark Soy Sauce is wonderfully versatile. It enhances the sweetness and richness of your cooking. Add this soy sauce when frying or grilling meat or vegetables to bring out the flavour. Also great for casseroles, soups and stews.
- Simple but delicious barbecue glaze
- Add for sweetness and richness
- Enhances the sweetness and richness of your cooking
- Perfect on chicken or pork ribs
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.