Pillsbury Chakki Atta uses traditional chakki grinding methods to make soft and fluffy rotis and phulkas. It is the ideal product for daily use due to its health benefits. Chakki fresh atta helps instability of blood sugar, lowers cholesterol, and greatly helps with weight loss. It provides dietary fiber essential for digestion. It lessens carbohydrates intake while giving a full feeling for a longer time.
Wheat flour is commonly used in the Mediterranean region and southwest Asia to make bread. Wheat flour is a perfect choice for you to make Indian bread as it’s healthy and full of nutrients. The Pillsbury Chakki Atta is made of 100% natural ingredients with high fiber to keep you fit and healthy. The Pillsbury offers you a mill of fresh wheat flour with no external flours and added flavor.
- Made up of whole wheat
- Makes soft and fluffy Roti, Paranthas, etc.
- Enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, and essential vitamins
- Can also be used to make a variety of other sweets and savories.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.