vinegar with spices. The typical Bengali pickle tastes sour and hot/sweet.
Pickled chili in vinegar for that sour and spicy taste.
A very complimentary condiment made from natural green chilies and other spices. An
authentic Asian taste. Ahmed Pickles are best used as accompaniments to traditional
main dishes such as Khichuri, Rice and Meat & Vegetables and also make tasty
● The best quality chili with traditional spices and seasoning makes Ahmed chili
pickle a favorite in numerous households.
● prepared from fresh chilis picked up from its own gardens.
● It contains fresh chilis, preserved in salt, mustard oil, and vinegar.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.