Rasam Powder preparing at home takes very little time and effort. There are a few key ingredients that you'll find in every rasam podi (powder) recipe such as badge chilies, coriander seeds (dhania), black peppercorns, cumin seeds, fenugreek (methi) seeds along with curry leaves, turmeric powder, and asafoetida (hing).
Rasam Powder also prevents the formation of gas and flatulence. Rasam is rich in antioxidants that prevent free radical activity. The tamarind is rich in antioxidants that help keep the skin young and supple. The tomato used in the Rasam comes with its share of antioxidants and vitamin C which further enhances skin health
- For people looking for miraculous weight loss, rasam promotes the removal of toxins by making the body sweat, producing more urine, and speeding up the metabolism.
- It is also loaded with antioxidants that prevent free radical activity.
- The tamarind is rich in antioxidants that help keep the skin young and supple.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.