The Tamarind tree is native to tropical Africa. It was introduced eons ago to India. Indians adopted it so well that it became indigenous to their country. Tamarind is a well-known home remedy for diabetes, managing constipation, skin health, and microbial infections. Tamarind is very helpful for weight loss. It makes you keep your tummy fuller for a longer time and stops you from eating junk foods. It also boosts immunity and helps to keep you stronger and active.
Tamarind maintains a healthy body due to the presence of phytonutrients. Delicious tangy tasted tamarind widely used in Indian cooking which gives a unique flavor to a dish prepared. It helps to maintain a good digestive system as it helps to dissolve the food quickly speeding up the digestion. TAMARIND is a great gift for those who wish to have a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Promotes Healthy Elimination and Regularity
- Contains both Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- Supports the Entire Gastrointestinal System
- Country of Origin: India
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.