Ginger Powder is the most herbal medicine that you'll find in the market. You will have a hint of ginger powder in it. For centuries, Ayurveda has used ginger root for everything- from treating digestive issues to headaches. Recently scientists have been able to recognize its clinical and medicinal properties.
Dry Ginger Powder is broadly used in the kitchen to add flavor. The Powder is turned out from the ginger root which is dried. It's a fine off-white or slightly brownish powder that has a strong aroma and a pungent flavor. It has antibacterial properties too that help prevent any infections in the body.
- It is an easy solution for motion sickness.
- Ginger Powder may reduce muscle pain and soreness.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help improve digestion.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.