Cashews nuts¬†are rich in fibre, protein, and¬†healthy¬†fats. They also contain a variety of vitamins, minerals, and¬†health-protective¬†beneficial¬†plant compounds.
¬†A popular ingredient¬†finding¬†its way into many Indian¬†curries, cashew¬†- a plant¬†originating from Brazil, is a nut high in minerals. Cashew tree grows up to exceptional heights having a rather irregular trunk. Hanging from the branches are large juicy apples¬†at the bottom of which are attached to the Cashew nut.¬†
- The nut¬†and the fruit, both have multiple uses.
- The nut, often known as the poor man‚Äôs plantation although now it is sold for steep prices
- It is used to make delectable and rich curries and also roasted and eaten dry.¬†
- They are an intrinsic part of our festive celebrations too.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.