Toor Dal Oily is a brilliant source of carbohydrates that we need for energy. Toor dal oily is the most widely used dal in India. This gold-colored split pea has a slightly sweet, nutty flavor. Toor dal can be used in dals and is the main ingredient in traditional South Indian sambar and rasam soup. Toor Dal Oily is full of protein & other important minerals.¬†
Toor Dal Oily is skinned, split pigeon peas coated with edible oil to preserve and increase the shelf life. This slightly sweet, nutty flavored oily lentil is very nourishing & highly digestible and used popularly in South Indian and Gujurati foods. Toor Dal Finest Foods Pulses and beans are a natural source of protein, high in fiber, and used extensively in Asian cooking, especially by vegetarians. Of the many pulses, some are used whole, others are split & those with the husk removed are called dal.
- Natural source of protein and high in fiber.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- Boosts Digestive Health.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.