Papad Jeera¬† a thin, crisp disc-shaped food supported by seasoned dough made from peeled black gram flour, fried or cooked with dry heat. Flours made up of other sources like jeera, lentils, chickpeas, rice, tapioca or potato, are often used.¬†
Papad has antioxidants, is diuretic in nature, and rich in fiber with minimum calories. And this is often not all, aside from these benefits, papaya also can assist you to reduce. Thin slow crispy waffles with cottonseed that can be toasted and fried before eating. Great East Indian Snack. These round wafers, also referred to as pappadums, contain mouth-watering black pepper and urad flour. They are rolled paper-thin and dried out in the sun.¬†
- Papad is a good appetizer and digestive.
- Quick and easy to prepare appetizers or snacks!
- Papad Jeera helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth and throat when consumed at the end of the meal.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.