Ginger Garlic Paste boosts the immune system thereby helping your body combat the diseases. The anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties of garlic protect you from the infectious disease. Both garlic and ginger have the power to alleviate nasal congestion and loosen phlegm.¬†
It is super easy to form and can have an authentic tasting cornmeal on your dining table in no time. Indian food is famed for its deep, complex flavors that is mostly given by the range of spices we have. Among some other spices, ginger and garlic are stapled ingredients that are used to cook almost all Indian dishes. Apart from enhancing the flavor of the meals, ginger and garlic also add in their various health-giving properties.¬†
- Ginger is effective in boosting digestion.
- Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger tea may be a remedy for cold and may also aid in weight loss.
- Ginger-garlic paste is required to form almost every dish.
- Make and store ginger-garlic paste that stays fresh for an extended time.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.