The kalonji or Nigella seeds, can be a stimulating spice ‚Äì when used for tempering, it adds a stunning aroma to the dishes and slightly of flavor that you simply can‚Äôt quite nail. In India, dry roasted kalonji is used for flavoring curries, dal, stir-fried vegetables, and even savories such as samosa, papdis, and kachori among others. Flavour and aroma aside, the small black seed comes with an entire lot of health benefits.
It keeps your heart healthy, addresses breathing problems, lubricates your joints, and is known to have anti-carcinogenic properties. That‚Äôs quite a lot for a seed that size, isn‚Äôt it? In fact, if you retain a bottle of kalonji oil reception , you'll use them for lots of things to spice up your health and look out for niggling problems.
- Sweet lime juice and kalonji oil together will fix many skin problems.
- Generally used in curries and masalas in Indian cooking
- Nigella can be used in a variety of semi-sweet to savory applications.
- Try mixing Nigella with cinnamon and ground aniseed for a different flavor on roast chicken.
- This is a must-have item for the spicy-food lover.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.