Coconut oil is a plant oil derived from the kernels, meat, and milk of the coconut palm and fruit. It is used as a food oil, and in industrial applications. It has high levels of saturated fat, causing some health authorities to recommend limiting consumption of coconut oil as a food.
Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats. These fats have different effects in the body compared with most other dietary fats. The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage your body to burn fat, and they provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- These fats have different effects in the body compared with most other dietary fats.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage your body to burn fat, and they provide quick energy to your body and brain.
- They also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.