Parle-G Biscuit is a small, rectangular flat-baked sweet biscuit, manufactured and marketed by Parle Foods. It is filled with the goodness of milk and wheat, and the G apparently stands for Glucose and Genius since it is a source of strength for body and mind.
Parle-G¬† Biscuit is made up of wheat flour, sugar, partially hydrogenated edible vegetable oils, invert syrup, leavening agents, salt, milk solids, emulsifiers,dough conditioners, added flavours, Glucose and Levulose.¬† In India, Parle-G is a popular accompaniment for tea and coffee, and often people on the go rely on this combo for energy when their meal gets delayed!
- The flavours are delicately balanced such that the biscuit is well-liked by adults and kids.
- Parle-G has been a source of all-round nourishment for the nation since 1939.¬†
- Parle G is something most Indians have grown up eating.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.