Niru Steamed Wheat Flour is a steamed Wheat Flour that is extensively used in making pasta and also various types of bakery items. Wheat flour is steamed/cooked in boiling water and then made into a dough. Knead the dough while it's hot.
Steamed Flour at atmospheric pressure for 15 minutes will denature the gluten and reduce the water-absorbing capacity from 58.4% to 45.0%. Steamed flour is used in making some Indian snacks and sweets. Steamed flour has the following characteristics, mixes well with water without forming lumps. High water uptake.
- Wheat gluten can have adverse health effects in people with gluten intolerance.
- Enriched wheat flour may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients.
- Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.