What goes well with this PERi-PERi sauce? We say chicken! Truth is, this sauce goes well with almost anything - meat, fish or vegetables. Splash, dash, dip or simply cook with it to add flavor and zest to any meal. Peri-Peri means "pepper pepper" in Swahili, and the pepper referred to is the African Bird's Eye Pepper which was carried back by Portuguese traders in the 14th century to Angola and Mozambique, and has finally ended up on worldwide tables, lucky for us! The hot sauce is indeed hot.
Our unmistakable flavor with a kick of heat that builds smoothly on the tongue, while bringing the sun and warmth of Africa straight to your plate. To help choose your heat before eating. Medium heat PERi-PERi hot sauce gets to the point without scalding your tonsils.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free medium peri-peri hot sauce is suitable for vegetarians
- Made without added sugar, MSG, no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Nando Peri-Peri sauce contains chili peppers that are grown on Peri farms in South Africa
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.