The authentic Mango indulgence of South India cut mango pickle has a special recipe made out of carefully sourced mangoes. It is a favorite accompaniment of Indian Meals, breakfast, and even snacks. Popular with all ages and regions, one of our most popular preparations, every piece of this pickled Cut Mango will have you reaching for more.
Cut-mango Pickle gets its name from the way mango pieces are sliced into big cubes to be pickled. Mango pickle is a traditional Indian condiment made with raw mangoes, spices, and oil. In India, pickles are relished as a side in every meal. It is eaten with dal-rice, dal-roti, parathas & even with many breakfast dishes. Indian cuisine is diverse so a mango pickle is made in many different ways.
- Mango pickle has many health benefits like improving digestive health, providing vitamin C, and helps in generating healthy gut-flora.¬†
- A mango pickle is a variety of pickle prepared using mango.¬†
- It is very popular in South and Southeast Asia.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.