Sambar Powder is a flavorful South Indian style coarse textured spice powder, prepared by grinding various types of basic Indian spices like coriander seeds, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, dry red chilies, fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, dry coconut, etc. with chana dal.
Sambar Powder is rich in proteins, fibers and is easily digestible, and sambar makes for a delicious weight loss friendly food. To maximize the weight loss benefits, you can increase the number of vegetables in the stew and decrease the amount of salt.
- A fine blend of select condiments that brings out the typical flavor of country sambar.
- Sambar is a kind of legume or vegetable stew or soup.
- Sambar often is served over steamed rice and also with idly, dosa, vada.
- Excess sodium can lead to water retention.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.