Best Before -22/07/21
Prepared from the juice extract of pure dates, the dates syrup keeps the fibre content intact without the hassle of having to bite into one. It comes with no added sugar or preservatives, and contains 60% date juice with 40% water. You can get all these nutrients in Lion Dates Syrup, which is a concentrated date juice.
The presence of fibre helps in reducing constipation faced by your baby, as well as help in stimulating the bowels naturally. The nutrition present in dates is quite expansive. Date syrup is not only good for you but it can also serve as a great healthy alternative to sugar and other natural sweeteners.
- Dates are even rich in several vitamins and minerals
- It contains more nutrients and minerals than honey or maple syrup.
- Health benefits of dates are uncountable, as this fruit is affluent in natural fibres
- The protein found in dates contains a wide selection of amino acids and vitamins
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.