Lijjat B P Papar is a south Indian popular and demandable food. It's made from mouth-watering black pepper, urid flour, and is scrumptious in taste. You can be served It as a snack or with meals too. For best results, you can deep fry these papars or roast them. It's well known for its wide range of papars around the country.
Every Indian Meal is incomplete without the Papar. Now It has become a popular food worldwide. In the Indian community, Lijjat Papar is very popular as a part of the meal. It is crispy, crunchy, and also very tasty which gives specialty at the end of the meal.
- It can be Roasted or Fried.
- It helps in Digestion & Gut health
- Quick and easy to prepare appetizer or snack.
- Best served with chutney, pickle, Chai Tea as a Crispy & Crunchy Snack.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.