LIJJAT Sindhi Papar is a South Indian popular and traditional food. It‚Äôs made of Urad dal flour, Green chili, Salt, Bi-Carbonate soda, Cotton seed oil & Asafoetida. It contains bits and pieces of Green chili peppers to add spiciness. Green Chilli Papads can also be deep fried or microwaved to make it too much taste and delicious.
Every Indian Meal is incomplete without Papar. Chili Papar has become a popular food to all. It can be served as a snack or with meals. Green Chili Papar is a very popular choice as a part of the meal. This Delicious Papar taste gives a specialty at the end of the meal.
- It helps in Digestion & Gut health.
- Best served with chutney or pickle.
- Green chili papar Can be cooked in many ways
- It‚Äôs a vegetarian papar with a great green chili flavor.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.