LIJJAT Moong Papar is a traditional Indian dish. Papar is often referred to as a thin crispy wafer-like dish and is served with khichdi. This papar, consist of mouth-watering black pepper and urad flour. It‚Äôs a quick and easy appetizer or snack. You can serve it with chutney, or as an accompaniment to your main dish. It can be consumed raw and also you may roast it in the oven.
Every Indian Meal is incomplete without the Papar. They are rolled paper-thin and dried out in the sun. Now It has become a popular food worldwide. It is crispy, crunchy, and also very tasty which gives specialty at the end of the meal.
- It helps in Digestion & Gut health
- Quick and easy to prepare appetizer or snack.
- It can be eaten alone or with any kind of meal.
- Best served with chutney, pickle, Chai Tea as a Crispy & Crunchy Snack.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.