Make a variety of delicious dishes with Kerala Taste unroasted vermicelli. Vermicelli is calorie-dense and not the best choice for people who are trying to lose weight. Vermicelli rice noodles are not a good source of protein and are therefore cooked with other ingredients to obtain benefit from it.
Vermicelli is healthy, nutritious and can be used to make a range of wonderful sweet and savory dishes. Rice vermicelli is a thin form of rice noodles. They are sometimes referred to as rice sticks or bee hoon.
- Kerala Taste Unroasted Vermicelli.
- A thinner form of noodles/pasta used to make authentic and exotic Indian dishes.
- It makes cooking easy and better both sweet and savory.
- Vermicelli is a type of pasta/spaghetti which is very suitable for vegetarians.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.