Roasted Rice Flour is a pantry staple in the region, lending texture and nutty, roasted flavor to larb and thickening soups and dipping sauces, like a dried-chili jaw. Its nutritional superiority makes it a much healthier and beneficial option, and it can even help with weight loss. Whole grains are known to be more beneficial to health in general, and the abundance of minerals in brown rice can help in keeping your body healthy and fully functional.
Kt Roasted Rice Flour is a common ingredient in Northeastern Thai (Isan) and Lao dishes. We call this ingredient "Khao khua" in Thai, with "Khao" meaning rice, and "khua" meaning to roast in a pan with no oil. When speaking of this ingredient, dishes that come to one's mind include larb, namtok, crying tiger, and tom sab. And let's not forget about the delicious jaew dipping sauce (Nam Jim jaw) that goes well with just about anything.
- Roasted Rice flour healthy eating, used to make different sweets and food
- Although toasted rice powder lends a smoky-nutty flavor and crunchy texture to any dish
- Essentially, it's just rice - rice that you dry-roast and grind into a coarse powder.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.