Kerala taste Hot Lime Pickle made by salting and fermenting limes with chillies and spices, lime pickle is red hot, tart, and insanely tasty. An Indian speciality, lime pickle is a mixed pickle condiment of limes that adds a hot and spicy taste to meals.
Small, round and bright green, limes taste as vibrant as they look. It goes with everything as it has the right mix of hot, sour, salty and spicy taste. Made from spotless, luscious seasonal limes, cured with traditional spices and oil, this refreshingly tangy pickle brings back the taste of home.
- Kerala Lime Pickle is a traditional recipe of Kerala that consists of ripe limes mixed with special spices to create a tangy yet spicy combination.
- These Lime Pickles add a dash of taste to your life.
- Kerala lime pickle is an easy to make pickle.
- Delivery charges will be calculated automatically and applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
|Order Value||Weight||Delivery Charge|
|Over £50.00||Up to 25 KG||Free|
|Over £50.00||25 - 32 KG||£3.89|
|Over £50.00||32 - 38 KG||£7.89|
|Over £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
|Less than £50.00||Up to 25 KG||£5.89|
|Less than £50.00||25 - 38 KG||£9.99|
|Less than £50.00||38 - 45 KG||£14.99|
Due to specific handling and our delivery restrictions, we can only deliver up to 45 KG maximum in any order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.